by REALTOR® Brandon Doyle (@DoyleRealtor) Brandon is Team Leader at Doyle Real Estate Team with RE/MAX Results in Maple, Grove, Minnesota. From WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 18 February 2021
1. Differentiate the real estate agent (marketing yourself)
2. COVID: Fewer in person showing appointments available (due to social distancing)
3. Showcase properties
4. 1st showings are done online
5. Sell for more money
6. Sell faster
7. Many examples to show prospects
8. Save everyone time (if not the right property for the buyer): seller not leaving the house unnecessarily
9. Safe way for prospective buyer to tour the house
10. Sight-unseen offers
11. Enable the homeowner to share the virtual tour on their Facebook and with their friends
12. Steers the listing presentation conversation away from discounting commission
13. Steers the listing presentation conversation away from pricing the listing
14. Keep the higher commission (despite the competitors discounting their commission)
15. Prospects see our virtual tours (on our website, elsewhere) (even before our listing presentation)
16. In-bound leads
17. Synergy from using virtual tours on all listings; regardless of price
18. Advantage of putting your best foot forward every time
19. Use for Coming Soon window
20. Multiple offers happen sooner
21. Including virtual tours on every listing results in in-bound requests from home sellers
22. Consistent marketing for all listings. Prospective home sellers pick up on that!
23. Helps with repeat business
24. Helps with referral business
25. Streamlines the workflow to include a virtual tour in the same digital package for every listing
26. Helps with the heavy listing that the internet does to market a listing
27. Now I have a 24/7 Open House that gets syndicated to all the listing services
28. Virtual tours move the needle; easy to justify the cost
29. Invest in marketing the property; not the ego of the agent
30. Money spent on marketing the property is a good reflection on the agent’s brand
31. Win more listings
32. ½ of virtual tour investment is getting listings; ½ is marketing the property
33. Half our time is working on getting business. Virtual tours help generate more business.
34. Text this code to see the virtual tour.
35. Popcorn Effect: Sell one house in a neighborhood and more popup
36. Virtual tours are like an online digital resume.
37. Win bigger listings (average price point increases)
38. To get million dollar listings, you need to be dining virtual tours for your other, lower price-point listings.
39. Getting million dollar listings starts out with virtual tours for everyday listings.
40. Your fiduciary duty you your seller: you owe it to the seller to use virtual tours! As agents, we are obligated to use the best tools possible
41. “Digital resume” every time we sell a house.
42. Virtual tours are a no brainer
43. Missing out on future opportunities if you are not including a virtual tour
44. It’s too expensive not to do virtual tours
45. Virtual Tours helps you win business from other agents that feel that they are entitled to a listing.
46. WOW factor gets you more listing presentation opportunities and to win more listings.
47. Make it easy for home sellers to tell their friends about you (and your virtual tours).
48. Homeowners can share the virtual tour (before it goes live on MLS); which agents can not do.
49. Stats say houses sell for more money and faster if they have a virtual tour. The percent increase helps pay for the virtual tour.
50. Virtual tours help you get more than just family and friends’ listings
51. Virtual tours help buyers with that second look (after they have visited multiple listings)
52. Virtual tours help buyers with friends/family that are helping the buyer make a decision.
53. Virtual tours reduce the number of times the buy needs to keep visiting the property for measurements.
54. Virtual Tours can increase touch points with prospects; particularly when using other tools to automate.
55. Virtual Tours enable the real estate agent to be efficient with his/her time.
56. Virtual Tours help eliminate tire-kickers.
57. Virtual Tours help pre-qualify buyers for in-person showing.
58. Virtual Tours help the real estate get full-commission.
59. Virtual Tours help you justify your full-commission.
60. Virtual Tours help you also get the house seller as a house buyer; typically at a higher price point.
61. Virtual Tours help you get more referrals (from the home seller; from the home buyer and home buyer prospects.
62. Virtual Tours are a small portion of the marketing budget for a listing.
63. Virtual Tours help an agent not miss out on getting the listing; getting more leads and more referrals.
64. Are you winning 100 percent of your listing presentations? (Virtual Tours will help you win more listings!)
65. Are your listings as big as you would like? (Average sales price). Virtual Tours will help you get more.
66. Getting a higher average sales price is a huge value for real estate agents. Virtual Tour will help get there.
67. Did you lose a listing presentation in the last 60 days? Virtual Tours will help you win listings.
68. Would you like to have a higher average sales price? Virtual Tours will help you achieve this.
69. While the house will sell anyway, not statistically for as much money with a virtual tour.
70. While the house will sell anyway, how does that reflect on your brand (versus agents using virtual tours)?
71. While the house will sell anyway, you may not get as many referrals from the home seller, had you WOWed them by getting the most offers sooner and for more money.
72. While the house will sell anyway, you are missing a key piece of your digital resume.
73. While the house will sell anyway, when you use virtual tours, you are making a digital marketing resume that says, “I am an agent that uses the best marketing possible to get the highest price possible.”
74. Virtual Tours help you avoid competing on price